An eminent panel discussed the development of land markets and assets in India, providing samaj, sarkar, and bazaar perspectives. The audience engaged with the panellists over questions about rural-urban land issues, state, and central land policies, and land monetization. The dialogue series was hosted in collaboration with the Rohini Nilekani Philanthropies.
- Ambrish Mehta, Trustee and Activist of Action Research in Community Health and Development, Gujarat
- Dr. KP Krishnan, Honorary Research Professor, Centre for Policy Research
- Anuj Jain, Partner-Deal Advisory Team, KPMG
- Dr. Nimai Mehta, Senior Professorial Lecturer, American University, Washington DC
April 23, 2022 | Zoom Event
Banking professionals tuned in as noted panellists came together to discuss Indian business and banking reforms in the Policy Commons series. The Indian School of Public Policy in collaboration with the Rohini Nilekani Philanthropies brought together representatives from samaj, sarkar, and bazaar.
- Sanjeev Pandey, Deputy General Manager (NCLT & Policy) at Stressed Asset Resolution Group, State Bank of India
- Sunil Mehta, Non-Executive Chairman, YES Bank Limited & Chairman & Managing Director, SPM Capital Advisers Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Susan Thomas, Research Professor of Business, Jindal Global Business School
- Abizer Diwanji, Partner & Head-Financial Services, Ernst & Young
April 16, 2022 | Zoom Event
The Indian School of Public Policy hosted Policy Commons, a dialogue series in collaboration with the Rohini Nilekani Philanthropies. The first in the ISPP Policy Commons series saw an eminent panel representing the civil society, state, and market discuss the Indian policy reforms in the 21st Century.
- Gautam Chikermane, Vice President, Observer Research Foundation
- Hemang Jani, Secretary, Capacity Building Commission
- Shailesh Pathak, Former CEO, L&T Infrastructure Development Projects
- Dr. Aruna Sharma, Practitioner Development Economist
April 9, 2022 | Zoom Event