Policy Commons at ISPP : Redesigning India's Healthcare Policy
The Indian School of Public Policy is excited to announce a three-part dialogue series with the Rohini Nilekani Philanthropies that addresses the scope and limits of the civil society, state, and markets in India’s development solutions respectively:
- Each dialogue will consist of a panel of experts representing the market, state, and civil society.
- The dialogue will be hosted as an open, public event, encouraging wider participation and contributing to the larger policy discourse in India
The inaugural session of the Policy Commons at ISPP, is titled “Redesigning India’s Healthcare Infrastructure and policy post-COVID 19” will bring together eminent speakers from the civil society, state, and market to discuss the way forward. The speakers for the session are :
- SY Quraishi – Former Chief Election Officer
- Yamini Aiyar – President, Centre for Policy Research
- Alok Kumar – (IAS officer, 93 batch, Adviser, NITI Aayog (Social Sector)
- Vijay Mahajan – CEO. Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, Founder, Pradan.
The session will be moderated by Amirullah Khan, Economist, Former Senior Policy Advisor, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
We will discuss the fundamental question of the challenges faced by the Indian healthcare system and the way forward for policy practitioners, the market, and the government. The inaugural session will be hosted in Hindi.
Date: 30 May, 2020
Time: 4 PM – 6 PM IST