A user’s access and use of the website www.ispp.org.in shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned below. www.ispp.org.in is owned and operated by Centre for Civil Society, hereinafter ‘CCS’.
CCS requests all users to carefully read the below terms and conditions before using any of the website’s services. By using the website and its services, any user thereby consents to being governed by all of the below enumerated clauses.
Last Modified on 17th September, 2018
- CCS reserves the right to modify or otherwise change any condition in this agreement including other policies and guidelines governing the service, at any time, at its sole discretion. Users are requested to review such changes from time to time.
- Users shall be eligible to use this website and its services only if they are eligible to enter into contract and are competent to agree to the terms of this agreement. If a user represents a corporate interest, they may use this website and its services on behalf of that interest only if they have been duly authorized.
- Data and information, whether collected automatically while a user used the website, or otherwise provided by the user with an intention to use the website, including all communication with CCS, its employees, officers and associated third parties WILL BE SOLE PROPERTY OF CCS and shall continue to be so irrespective of the user’s discontinuance of use of the website or service for whatever reason. This does not include information provided by users for business purposes, which will be governed by the terms of a perpetual license.
- CCS hereby agrees to safeguard any data and information collected, as under clause 3, and will NOT share this data with any third party service or partner.
- Any data referred to in clause 3 and 4, may, however, be disclosed to a court, governmental or semi governmental authority under compulsion/dictate of law or order of a Court/tribunal, governmental authority.
- CCS does not guarantee any representation, endorse any particular coverage and shall not be liable for any action taken by users on the basis of user generated content or information.
- Images, graphics and any other information made available through third party websites strictly adhere to the copyright policies of the respective source websites. The user does not have the permission to copy the content from the CCS website, regardless of the owner of the information’s copyright policy.
- No user of the website is permitted to:
- Use the website or services for any purpose or in a manner prohibited by law.
- Redistribute/resell, with or without fee, the data, reports, etc collected or accessed from our website/webpage.
- Make copy of substantial part of data on the website, except as allowed under fair use principle and with due credits to CCS.
- Build any service/website/application that retrieves data on the fly for display to its users.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Use the website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Use the website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- By using this website, users acknowledge that they have read and agree to be bound by this agreement and all terms and conditions on this website.
- CCS reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion to cease operation of the website and distribution of its products. In this it shall assume the responsibility and prerogative to present all its users with fair advance warning and notice, and make all monetary refunds wherever applicable.