The Indian School of Public Policy is excited to announce the second edition of the three-part dialogue series with the Rohini Nilekani Philanthropies that addresses the scope and limits of the civil society, state, and markets in India’s development solutions respectively:
- Each dialogue will consist of a panel of experts representing the market, state, and civil society.
- The dialogue will be hosted as an open, public event, encouraging wider participation and contributing to the larger policy discourse in India.
The second session of the Policy Commons at ISPP, “What does the Biden presidency mean for India” will bring together eminent speakers from the civil society, state, and market to discuss the implications of the Biden presidency on India. The session will be moderated by Dr. Shubhashis Gangopadhyay, Economist and Dean, Indian School of Public Policy. The speakers for the session are:
- Dr. Surjit Bhalla – Executive Director for India at the International Monetary Fund.
- Sitaram Yechury – General Secretary,Central Committee,Politburo Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- Dr. Sanjaya Baru – Political Commentator and Policy Analyst
To see more details or to register for the event, please click here.