Last Modified on 17th September, 2018
- Information collected on the website is primarily of two types – a. information users give CCS and b. information that CCS collects from users.
- Information users give CCS is voluntarily contributed information, collected mainly through the forms they submit or while interacting with the website in forums or through their profile etc. This could be users’ name, email address, preferences and interests etc. This information is personally identifiable and specific to a particular user.
- Information CCS collects about users is and will always remain completely transparent. It is not personally identifiable information and is of a generic nature to help CCS gauge traffic, trends and usage of the website etc. This could be users’ IP address, location data etc.
USE OF INFORMATION
- All use of information collected by and given to CCS will be lawful, ethical and in keeping with the terms of this policy.
- Information shall be used to personalize functionality and features on the website.
- Information will NOT be used to make any automated decisions.
- Information will be used to enhance the security and stability of the site and its functioning.
- Information shall also be used to ensure effectiveness in delivery of the site’s services and to ensure the optimum user experience and satisfaction.
- All users reserve the right to amend, modify, delete or otherwise make changes to all and any content associated with their submissions while taking cognizance of the fact that the content in its prior form may exist on CCS’ servers even post modification.
- Users own all content they share on through their submissions.
- Users may write to CCS at any point in time to request differential handling of their content or in case they wish to opt out of a particular policy.
- Information that users share and that is collected on the site will be cached.
- This content may be shared for internal purposes. Users’ content will never be rented or sold to third parties.
- CCS does NOT transfer personal information internationally.