Organization: Indian School of Public Policy
Office Location: Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi
Designation: Digital Marketing Associate/Manager/Specialist
No. of positions: 1
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Overview of the role and responsibility:
To manage the digital aspect of outreach, strategizing and brand-building through digital channels and being responsible for generating quality leads through digital platforms.
a. Research various digital platforms and identify the right ones to build the ISPP brand.
b. Strategize and execute paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, Linkedin to generate quality leads for the institution. (should have experience working with targets)
c. Plan and execute email marketing campaigns with the team to spread awareness about the institution and build a credible brand.
d. Plan the social media content and calendar for organic posts and track analytics to generate engagement and a positive brand image.
e. Work on the brand’s SEO strategy and execute the same.
f. Ensure conversion from leads to applications by working closely with the members of the admissions team
a. Engage with external vendors and partners for development and production of marketing collaterals like brochures, ads, prospectus, website, online ads and so on, as required
b. Should be well-versed with Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Google ads, Linkedin ads, MailChimp, Go-to-webinar, SEO tools, YouTube analytics. WordPress is a bonus.
c. Stay abreast of the new developments and techniques to enhance the effectiveness of the outreach and admissions effort.
A. Prior experience and credentials:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Mass Communications, or Business Management from a leading institution in India or abroad.
2. Prior experience in digital marketing and working with a startup environment will be preferred.
3. One to two years of experience in marketing of education services for a leading academic institution will be an added advantage.
B. Qualities desired:
1. Passion for the domain of education and developing new institutions
2. Strong writing and communicating skills
3. Ability to work in and manage the uncertainties inevitable in a start-up like environment
4. Interest in brand building and the education sector
5. Interest in brand building, education philosophy and design
6. Intellectual curiosity and commitment to learn
7. Respect for individual voices and ideas in a diverse environment
1. Commensurate with experience and potential
2. Range of 6-8 lacs pa
D. How to apply:
1. Please send your CV and a note of on ‘why you would like to take up this opportunity’ (word limit: 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address your queries, if any, to the same email address
E. Process of selection:
1. Shortlist followed by a brief Skype/Telephonic interview
2. Demo presentation followed by in-person interview