Dear policy enthusiast,
The National Committee on Digital Competition Law recently initiated discussions on drafting India’s first Digital Competition Act. To contribute to this effort, the ISPP Policy Review team is hosting Sansad ’23: The Policy Parliament at the ISPP campus on June 3-4, 2023.
It is our pleasure to invite you to our flagship event! The detailed brochure is attached below for your consideration.
- Following an expert-driven panel discussion, teams of public policy/law/ tech professionals and students will collectively draft a model Digital Competition Bill.
- Finalised Bill to be presented to relevant officials before the Parliament’s Monsoon Session.
- Special prizes for best-performing teams and speakers.
- Participation certificates for all participating teams.
- April 30 – Abstract submission deadline
- May 10 – Briefing call with shortlisted teams
- June 2-3 – Sansad ’23: The Policy Parliament (Venue: ISPP Campus, K-11 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi – 110016 )
Registration link: bit.ly/sansad23-register
Register today to shape India’s future digital competition landscape!
Please feel free to write to me or contact the Organising Team at [email protected] for any clarifications.
Click here for more details.